My Bulging Wallet Blog: Helps You Find Great Deals and Freebies!

Friday, March 2, 2012

Free Lindt Chocolate on March 8

Lindt Chocolate Stores  are celebrating their first ever Gold Bunny Day.  So if you visit your local Lindt Chocolate store on March 8th, you'll receive a free chocolate gold bunny. Just make sure you're the among the first 500 customers who walk into the store: 500 FREE Lindt Gold Bunny figures will go to the first 500 customers through their doors.  More info about this great freebie at
http://lindtgoldbunny.com/lindt-gold-bunny/lindt-gold-bunny-day.php

Hooray for free chocolate! And Lindt chocolate is certainly one of the most delicious.




Photo courtesy of Lali Masriera/Jamie Cullum, under Creative Commons License.

2 comments:

  1. I'm Lucky, I found your post. Lindt Gold Bunny are really delicious chocolates. Hopefully I should be one of the 500 customers. yey!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading my post Suz. I hope you got one of these chocolates.

      Delete