My Bulging Wallet Blog: Helps You Find Great Deals and Freebies!

Monday, December 26, 2011

Free Hashbrowns at Waffle House Restaurants

Hi everyone:

I'm currently enjoying my Christmas holidays and will be doing some snowshoeing and skiing in the mountains of British Columbia, Canada. This will be my last posting of 2011 so I thought I would find you a great freebie that will last into the new year.

I found a coupon for free hashbrowns at Waffle House restaurants.  You can download and print it at
http://www.wafflehouse.com/images/FREEHASHBROWNS120511.jpg and it is good until January 20.  So if you're still busy with your Christmas/New Year's plans, you can hold on to this coupon and  use it in January.  There are a lot of Waffle House Restaurants in the southern states and they're pretty good about releasing a free food item coupon every few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment